In this article, we have compiled the top 10 best Python Courses on Udemy  based on the user ratings and number of students enrolled. If you are interested in learning python to land a developer role, then sign up today on Udemy which offers you the best python courses for all levels of learner. About 14,468,057+ students are learning Python on Udemy. So here we have a list of top 10 best Python courses on Udemy , one of the prominent online courses platform today.
List of Top 10 Best Python Courses on Udemy :
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero in Python 3
- The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
- Learn Python Programming Language Masterclass
- 30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python Potential
- The Python Bible | Everything You Need to Program in Python
- Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
- The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-on Python & R In Data Science
- Python for Financial Analysis and Algorithmic Trading
1. Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero in Python 3
Want to learn Python like the professional? Then join one of the best Udemy courses for Python programming language starting from basics and takes you all the way to creating your own applications. This is one of the most popular languages to program and develop on. So if you are completely new to the programming, this python Bootcamp will help to understand the basics and gradually move to more advanced concepts. This course helps you to learn the skills practically and work on numerous assignments, tests, puzzles and 3 major projects to build up your developer portfolio. By the end of this course, you will be ready to apply as a Python developer or can start as a freelancer too.
- Complete learning of Python 3 from ground level.
- Creates games with python Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack.
- Detail instructions provided on the installation of necessary software and for the setup of the environment.
- Advanced Python features are explained such as tips to work with the timestamp and the collection module.
- Full coding screencast and corresponding codes are provided in all the sessions.
- 186 lectures + lifetime access + 19 articles + 19 coding exercises
Duration: 24 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Student Enrolled: 901,799
2. The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
A complete Python course for both the beginners as well as the intermediates. This Python course is the most practical course you will find on Udemy. It starts by teaching the basics of Python for beginners and will serve as a refresher for the intermediates learner. After completing the 5% of this course, you will start building 10 real-life applications written in Python 3 step by step including web applications, desktop applications, web scrapping, and mapping, data analysis and much more. This course follows the modern teaching style which is learning by doing. So Sign up and learn one of the latest programming languages today.
- You learn Python from the scratch in the first 12 lectures.
- Amazing practice activities throughout the course to solidify your Python skills.
- You will create a web mapping app on the browser, desktop app, web scrapper, website blocker and much more in this course.
- Moreover, you will also develop 10 real-world python programs.
- Go from a beginner to a confident skilled python programmer.
- 264 lectures- 69 articles- 44 downloadable resources- 70 coding exercises- full lifetime access
Duration: 23.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Student Enrolled: 167,078
3. Learn Python Programming Language Masterclass:
This Python Masterclass course is presented by the world-famous Masterclass, Tim Bulchalka. This course is perfect for the complete beginners as well as the existing programmers who are looking for more career opportunities. Python is one of the most famous programming languages in the world, the course content may not be unique but the style of the masterclass is amazing. In fact, this course includes online Python training too. As a result, by the end of this course, you will be able to apply confidently as a Python Developer in big companies.
- This course gives you a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- You will also learn the pre-requisite skills to move into specific branches, for instance, say Machine Learning, Data Science, etc.
- Understand Python 2 as well as Python 3
- You will be able to create your own Python programs easily.
- Moreover, you can add Python Object Oriented Programming skills to your portfolio.
- Includes Python 3 online training.
- 318 lectures- 15 articles- 14 downloadable resources- 24 coding exercises- full lifetime access
Duration: 49.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Students Enrolled: 172,639
4. 30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python Potential:
Python passed java as #1 beginner’s language in the world in 2016 because it’s simple enough for beginners as well as advances enough for the pros. So, the aim of this course is to enable you to learn Python by building amazing real-world projects step by step while explaining each concept along the way. In this course, you will scape websites with Python pull data and send emails with Python. You will use Twitter API to send tweets through only a few lines of coding.
You will understand the fundamentals of Python. In this course, you will also scrape data from dynamic loaded websites with python. Read and Parse emails using Python. You will be able to read/write CSV (comma separated values) files to work in Excel/Numbers. Use the Twitter API to send tweets easily using a few lines of code. Build amazing applications using Python. 45 lectures-full lifetime access
Duration: 9.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Student Enrolled: 194,151
5. The Python Bible | Everything You Need to Program in Python:
If you are looking to learn the Python programming language with a course that is completely project-based, then this course is perfect for you. This course includes everything you need to know to be a Python programmer, all at your fingertips. The Python Bible will take you from a beginner to pro-level programming with a portfolio of 11 Python3 projects.
- You will build 11 Easy-t0-Follow Python3 Projects.
- Also, learn Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- You will be using numbers to create “Behind the Scene” functionality.
- Create programs using logic and data structures easily.
- Moreover, Automate coding tasks by building various custom Python functions.
- Futhermore,This course will cover all the core topics of Python unlike any other courses and is taught by Ziyad Yehia, a prize-winning lecturer of foundation level computer science.
- 74 lectures-4 articles-3 downloadable resources-11 coding exercises- full lifetime access.
Duration: 9 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Student Enrolled: 86,149
6. Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
Want to become a web developer? This course is the perfect choice for you as you get to know everything you need to build a website using Python, Django, and other various web technologies. Whether you are a beginner or want to brush up your skills or want to become an entrepreneur this course is best for you. You will learn to build great web applications using Python and Django. This course also includes the Front End technologies you need to know, In short, this course is a one-stop-shop for becoming a web developer.
In this course, you will create a fully functional web site using Django 1.11 Learn the power of Python to code your web applications easily. Also, learn how to use HTML and CSS to create beautifully styled sites. Moreover, you will learn how to use jQuery to work quickly with DOM. Implement full Model-View-Template structures for your websites. 198 lectures- 6 articles- 8 downloadable resources-full lifetime.
Duration: 32 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Student Enrolled: 108,524
7. The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp:
This is a unique course on Udemy. There are a large number of existing Python courses on the internet, but this course is the only course with nearly 200 exercises and quizzes. This course is all about making you write code ASAP, rather than just keep watching the video tutorials. Here, you learn about the most modern, up to date Python code with Python 3. If you want to take one course to master Python this is the best choice for you.
You will learn all the coding fundamentals and the latest features in Python 3.6. Make a complex HTTP request to APIs using Python and understand the Object-Oriented Programming in Python. Moreover, you will make games using Python. Furthermore, you will work with about 200 exercises and quizzes. 374 lectures- 121 articles- 8 downloadable resources – 135 coding exercises- full lifetime access
Duration: 29.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Student Enrolled: 62,877
8. Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp:
Want to become a Data Scientist? This is the perfect course for you. In this course, you will learn how to use the power of Python to analyze data and use powerful machine learning algorithms Data Scientist has been ranked highest jobs on Glassdoor and amazing salary indeed. This course is designed for both beginners as well as experienced developers looking to make way to Data Science.
- In this course, you will learn Python for Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Moreover, you will use Pandas for Data Analyst and Seaborn for Statistical Plots.
- Furthermore, learn Numpy for numerical data and Matplotlib for python plotting and much more.
- 164 lectures- 12 articles – 5 downloadable resources-full lifetime access
Duration: 25 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Student Enrolled: 69,060
9. Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-on Python & R In Data Science:
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? This is course is the best choice for you. This course has been specially designed by two professional Data Scientists to help you learn complex algorithms, theory and coding libraries in the most simple way. You will walk step-by-step in the world of Machine Learning. By the end of every tutorial, you will develop new skills and get a clear understanding of this challenging Data Science field. Moreover, this course is fully packed with practical exercises that are based on real-life examples. As a result, you will have a great experience of practically building your own models. This course also includes R code templates which you can use for your own projects, that’s a great plus point.
- You will be master in Machine Learning on Python & R
- Also, you will make accurate predictions and robust Machine Learning Models.
- Handle advanced techniques such as Dimensionality Reduction and will know which Machine Learning model to select for each type of program.
- You will build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and will also know how to combine them to solve any problem.
- 294 lectures- 34 articles- 8 downloadable resources- full lifetime access
Duration: 41 hours
Star Rating: 4.65/5
Student Enrolled: 572,519
10. Python for Financial Analysis and Algorithmic Trading:
Interested in knowing how people using Python conduct rigorous financial analysis and pursue algorithmic trading, then this is a perfect course for you. This course will make you learn everything about how to use Python for Finance and Algorithmic Trading. This course will start will fundamentals of Python and then proceed to various core libraries utilized in the Py-Finance ecosystem which included jupyter, pandas, zipline, NumPy, matplotlib and much more.
- You will learn to use Numpy to work quickly with numerical data.
- Also, use Matlotlib to create custom plots and Pandas for analysis and visualization of data.
- Moreover, you will calculate financial statistics, for example, daily returns, volatility, etc.
- Use ARIMA modules on time series data and exponentially weighted moving averages.
- You will understand the capital asset pricing model and learn about the efficient market hypothesis.
- 121 lectures- 9 articles- 3 downloadable resources- full lifetime access
Duration: 17 hours
Star Rating: 4.5
Students Enrolled: 73,928
So start learning python today, find your best course. Consider the list of the top 10 best Python courses on Udemy  as a recommendation to get started. These courses are comparatively affordable, provide foundational knowledge and a worthwhile investment of your time and money.