This article is about the Top 10 Best Project Management Courses on Udemy . A good project manager knows how to apply the skills, tools, and execute a project from start to finish. A project manager is an essential role for any business. Maybe you are a manager at a company looking to expand your softs skills, or you want to pursue your career as a project manager role in a company. Whatever may be the reason, Udemy has professional development courses to improve and enhance your management skills. We’ve compiled a list of Top 10 Best Project Management Courses on Udemy . Learn about project management fundamentals and software tools at your own pace with a wide range of online courses available as below:
List of Top 10 Best Project Management Courses on Udemy 
- PMP Exam Prep Seminar: PMBOK Guide 6
- Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management, Agile Delivery
- CAPM Exam Pre Seminar: PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition
- Beginning Project Management: Project Management Level One
- PMP Exam Prep- Project Management Professional
- PMI ACP Exam Prep for PMBOK 6
- Deeply Practical Project Management by Udemy
- The Project Management Course: Beginner to PROject Manager
- Comparing Agile vs Waterfall Project Management
- Microsoft Excel For Project Management
1. PMP Exam Prep Seminar: PMBOK Guide 6
Are you a project manager preparing to crack your PMI PMP exam? Then this course is the best choice for you. Udemy offers this course that comes with exciting lectures, assignments, and interactive sessions and quizzes to help you crack the PMP exam. In this course, you will learn how the project management process works, memorize formulas for earned value management, and also learn to calculate float for significant projects and much more.
- You will earn 35 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Get all the resources required to clear the PMI PMP certification exam.
- Learn to demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories.
- Moreover, this course is affordable if pricing concerns you.
- 4 articles – 18 downloadable resources – 2 practice tests – full lifetime access
Duration: 24.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
2. Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management, Agile Delivery
Want to become an Agile certified? Sign up to Udemy’s bestseller Agile crash course today. This agile course will allow you to master the essential concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery, and Agile Project Management. Moreover, you will learn from an Agile Master, an expert, and author of the famous “The Mini Book of Agile” available on Amazon. You will also receive a certification on completion of this course. This crash course guarantees value for money.
- You will become an Agile Certified in 3 hours.
- You will also learn the fundamental concepts of Agile Development, Project Delivery, and Project Management in Agile.
- Understand the meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, and also Kanban boards.
- Learn about the difference between Agile and other traditional project delivery methods.
- You will learn to launch products faster and much more.
- 6 articles – 69 downloadable resources – full lifetime access
Duration: 3 hours
Star Rating: 4.5 / 5
Students Enrolled: 94,061
3. CAPM Exam Pre Seminar: PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition
This is a bestseller course on Udmey by a PMI registered Educator. You can pass the CAPM exam in the first try; this course will give you quality training that will help you in your role as a project manager. This 25 hours course includes assignments, exercises, and challenging quizzes. If you complete all the videos and interactive sessions, the learning management system will track your completion of the course, and you can claim these hours for your CAPM Exam.
- You will get all the resources to pass the PMI CAPM certification exam.
- You will earn 25 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Examiner.
- Furthermore, you will discuss project management areas.
- Also, you will learn to calculate floats for complex project network diagrams.
- 1 article – 17 downloadable resources – 2 practice tests- full lifetime access.
Students Enrolled: 28,207
4. Beginning Project Management: Project Management Level One
In this course, you will learn the absolute basics of project management. This course is best for beginner level learners. It is mainly designed to give you a solid foundation knowledge of project management and also help you speak the language of a project manager. This course is easy to follow and logical in approach. Hence, by the end of this course, you will have an excellent grasp of what project management is about and its responsibilities, and how to make it a career.
- It is the best course for absolute beginners in Project Management.
- Learn what a project is and how to initiate it.
- Also, learn to work with the project team to plan a project.
- Moreover, you will learn to define the roles and responsibilities of a successful project manager.
- 6 articles – 9 downloadable resources – full lifetime access
Duration: 3.5 hours
Students Enrolled: 13,696
Top 10 Best Project Management Courses on Udemy 
5. PMP Exam Prep- Project Management Professional
This is one of the most effective PMP (Project Management Professional) training courses for clearing the PMP certification exam. The outline, of course, is very detailed so it covers each topic with friendly lectures which are simple and easy to understand. Furthermore, it also covers PMP Math in detail with step by step explanation. This course mainly aims to get you ready for the PMP Exam as early as possible.
- This a complete course on Udemy with a focused goal on clearing the exam.
- The lectures here are delivered in a friendly and easy to understand manner.
- Also, you will learn each concept in detail with dedicated videos.
- Moreover, you will learn detailed PMP Math.
- 10 articles – 3 downloadable resources – 2 practice tests – full lifetime access
Duration: 16.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.4/5
Students Enrolled: 38,869
6. PMI ACP Exam Prep for PMBOK 6
Looking for a PMI-ACP exam prep course? Then this is it! This course is another bestseller course on Udemy. It provides 21 hours of Agile Project Management education and it is taught by a project management author Joseph Philips. You can exam these 21 hours as PDUs (Professional Development Units) for continuing PMI education. A basic understanding of Agile Management will be required for this course.
- This course helps you to qualify for the PMI-ACP Certification Exam.
- Lean-to Identify characteristics of the value-driven projects.
- You can also claim 21 PDUs.
- Discuss agile project management in detail.
- 10 articles – 2 downloadable resources – 1 practice test- full lifetime access
Duration: 10 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Students Enrolled: 24,602
7. Deeply Practical Project Management by Udemy
This is a perfect course for those who want a deep practical knowledge of how to use the project management best practices across the life cycle. This course starts with an overview of all the key project management concepts and the important role of the Project Manager is discussed. After that, the project management processes are mapped across the timeline and are explained in a very easy to follow way. Also, the use of software tools to support the processes is discussed with short interesting videos.
- This course for anyone involved in projects and want to understand the practical requirements of the project management process.
- You will learn how to implement the project management best practices in the easiest and most deeply practical way.
- Also, learn about the key criteria for making decisions to build or buy the best type of contract.
- Moreover, it includes six practice quizzes, and you will gey copies of nine key project management document templates and earn 16 PDU’s.
- 8 articles- 12 downloadable resources – full lifetime access
Duration: 8.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Students Enrolled: 25,279
8. The Project Management Course: Beginner to PROject Manager
This is a complete course for becoming a successful project manager. In this course, you will understand the fundamental project management theory and apply best practices. You will also learn to use Gantt charts, Critical Path Method, Budget, and many other tools. Moreover, You will also learn Agile project management. You will gain the professional and personal skills needed to become an amazing project manager.
- You will gain the project management knowledge and skills needed to manage a project completely on your own.
- Also, Perform a complete case study of a Project on the bases of real-life projects.
- Moreover, you will receive 15+ Project Management templates and practical documents to help you structure and manage projects.
- You will also study both Waterfall and Agile project management.
- 1 article – 19 downloadable resources – full lifetime access
Duration: 6 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Students Enrolled: 16, 659
Top 10 Best Project Management Courses on Udemy 
9. Comparing Agile vs Waterfall Project Management
If you are unable to decide between Agile Project Management and Waterfall Project Management, then this course will help to decide between the two. In this course, you will learn about all the pros and cons of Agile and Waterfall. You will also unlock the meaning behind Agile buzzwords. Thus this course will not only teach you the foundations of Agile or Waterfall but something better.
- For this course, you require some basic knowledge about Agile and Waterfall project management.
- You will learn from two world experts.
- Learn to choose between the project supplies
- Moreover, you will cover all the pros and cons of Agile and Waterfall.
- Full lifetime access
Duration: 2 hours
Star Rating: 4.4/5
Student Enrolled: 4,395
10. Microsoft Excel For Project Management
In this course, you will explore lots of things that Microsoft Excel can do for project management. This course will dive into formatting, conditional formatting, charting, building custom dashboards, and reports. If you don’t have more advanced project management software then you can do much of business right using Microsoft Excel. This course is worth five professional development units with a project management institute.
- Taking this course, you will be able to design reports for your stakeholders.
- You will also improve project management communication with charts.
- Learn to create a dashboard with common project management requirements.
- Moreover, you will create a speedometer chart for reporting.
- Earn 5 PDU with project management institute.
- 1 downloadable resource – full lifetime access
Duration: 4.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.3/5
Students Enrolled: 21,802
Therefore, in this article, we have shared with you a list of Top 10 Best Project Management Courses on Udemy . So select your best course and become a master in project management today.