In this article, we have listed the Top 10 Best Golang Courses on Udemy  based on ratings and reviews for all level learners. The Golang (Go) programming language is one of the fastest-growing programming languages which is created by Google. It is used to make software development smoother and better. Golang is an open-source programming language used by multiple developers worldwide to create web applications. If you want to learn Golang and looking for some excellent online courses, then you have come to the right place. Check out the Top 10 Golang Courses on Udemy and make the best choice for you.
List of Top 10 Best Golang Courses on Udemy 
- Go: The Complete Developer’s Guide (Golang)
- Learn How to Code: Google’s Go ( golang ) Programming Language
- Web Development w / Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language (intermediate learner)
- Go (Golang): The Complete Bootcamp
- gRPC (Golang) Master Class: Build Modern API and Microservices
- Go Programming by Example (Golang)
- Go: The Complete Developer’s Guide to Golang: 4 in 1
- How to Design & Develop REST microservices in Golang (Go)
- A Sweet Bootcamp on Golang (Feb 2020)
- Master Go ( Golang) Programming: The Complete Go Bootcamp 2020
1. Learn How to Code: Google’s Go ( golang ) Programming Language
This is an ultimate comprehensive course for learning Go programming, perfect for both beginners and experienced developers. It is taught by Todd McLeod, one of the top California’s University Professor. In this course, you will learn from the installation of Go to creating your own Go Project. If you are learning to code and select Go as a programming language then this bestseller course is perfect for you.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course as it starts from a very basic level.
- This course is the ultimate comprehensive resource for learning Go. programming language.
- You will learn to install Go and understand GitHub.
- Moreover, you will create your Golang Project.
- You will also have hands-on Ninja exercises and an amazing code repository by the end of this course.
- 373 lectures-4 articles- 1 downloadable resource – free lifetime access
Duration: 46.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Students Enrolled: 93,288
2. Go: The Complete Developer’s Guide (Golang)
- In this course, you will learn the advanced features of Go.
- Also, understand the differences between commonly used data structures.
- You will build massively concurrent programs with Go Routines and Channels.
- Furthermore, you will learn about Slices and For Loops, Receiver functions, and Custom Type Declarations.
- 82 lectures- 4 articles – full lifetime access
Duration: 9 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Students Enrolled: 43,303
3. Web Development w / Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
This is another one of the highest-rated courses on Udemy taught by Todd McLeod, a university professor with 15 years of experience in teaching. In this course, you will gain a solid foundation in Web Development in Go. If you do not know how to program in Go, you can take his first course “Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language” and then step to this course. By, this end of this course, you will master in fundamentals of web development.
- In this course, you will construct server-side applications using today’s best practices.
- Moreover, you will gain an outstanding foundation in the fundamentals of web programming.
- Also, create web applications using Go’s standard library and without using third-party frameworks.
- 171 lectures- Full lifetime access
Duration: 19 hours
Students Enrolled: 32,484
4. Go (Golang): The Complete Bootcamp
Want to learn Go from scratch? Then Sign up to “Go: The Complete Bootcamp”, a great course to start learning Golang on Udemy. The main purpose of this course is to provide in-depth knowledge of Golang and master Go programming to get your dream job or be a freelancer. This course covers almost all important topics such as slices, maps, functions, control flow, and more. Once you gain experience with these fundamental topics, you can work on numerous projects and build your portfolio.
- This Golang course gives you in-depth knowledge and its visual which helps you to understand the concepts better.
- Also, you will get access to all the updated content and conventions.
- Detailed lessons with animations and unique tips to incorporate in development.
- You will practice about 1000+ exercises.
- 308 lectures – 77 articles – 61 downloadable resources
Duration: 23 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Students Enrolled: 10,539
5. gRPC (Golang) Master Class: Build Modern API and Microservice
gRPC is a new modern framework for building scalable and fast API. So say goodbye to the slow and clunky REST API and switch to this better API framework. If you have a thorough knowledge of Go and want to learn the gRPC framework, then this is one of the best options for you. In this course, you will go over all the aspects of the gRPC framework. Moreover, you will learn to write services and implement API and generate server& client code and much more. With plenty of fun exercises and lectures, you will practice all your newly acquired skills.
- In this course, you will learn the gRPC theory and understand it working.
- You will also compare gRPC and REST API paradigm.
- Moreover, you will write your gRPC devices definition in .proto files.
- Practice all your learning with Exercises and Solution.
- Implement a full CRUD API on the top of MongoDB.
- 72 lectures- 11 articles- full lifetime access
Duration: 5.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.7/5
6. Master Go ( Golang) Programming: The Complete Go Bootcamp 2020
Learn Golang in Unique and Interactive way. This course is one of the best Bootcamp for learning Golang on Udemy. This course covers all the important topics such as Pointers, Interfaces, Methods, Concurrency In-Depth, and many more. This Bootcamp style course will make you a professional Golang programmer from scratch: zero to hero.
- In this course, you will master all the Go fundamental concepts from scratch.
- No prior Go knowledge is required.
- You will also build a complete understanding of Go and write bug-free Go code.
- Moreover, you will master all the Go data structures in depth: arrays, slices, strings, and more.
- 209 lectures-87 articles-27 downloadable resources- full lifetime access
Duration: 13 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Students Enrolled: 1,172
7. Go Programming by Example (Golang)
This course is one of the best practical courses for Go Programming which enables you to develop reliable software using Go. This course covers all the concepts of Go programming from the basics to advanced. More emphasis has been placed on reviewing code examples, diagrams, and whiteboarding. You will learn control structures, slices, maps, arrays, and functions. The course includes a final assignment also.
- In this course, you will learn pointers, structs, and interfaces.
- Also, learn to install the Go compiler, Visual Studio Code, and MySQL.
- Learn concurrency & parallelism, channels, reflections, and more.
- Moreover, you will see a tour of SQL and learn how to connect Go to MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- 184 lectures- 53 articles – full lifetime access
Duration: 23.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.8/5
Students Enrolled: 1,172
8. Go: The Complete Developer’s Guide to Golang: 4 in 1
Want to become a Full-Stack Go Developer, then this course is a perfect choice for you. In this course, you will learn everything from Front & Back-End Programming to deployment. No prior knowledge of Golang is required. This course is divided into four courses. The first course teaches Go Essentials for Full Stack Web Development, introduction to Go programming. The second-course includes Backend Web Development using Go, starting from web templates, model view controller pattern, and more. The third course is about Frontend Web Development using Go and last fourth, Go Production Deployment. By the end, of this course, you will become a full-stack developer able to design and deploy any application.
- Learn the essentials of Go programming for frontend, backend development, and deployment of apps to a cloud-based, production environment.
- You will also learn to build custom packages, types, interfaces, and more.
- Build a rich feature social media website.
- Moreover, you will deploy the Go application as a Docker application.
- 99 lectures – 1 downloadable resource- full lifetime access
Duration: 12 hours
Star Rating: 4.1/5
Students Enrolled: 1,648
9. How to Design & Develop REST microservices in Golang (Go)
In this course, you will learn to integrate SQL & NSQL databases, search engines, and all the tools you need in your REST API. This course will make you understand the microservices in Golang from testing to mocking database integrations, stress tests and also teach you how dependencies work in Go and much more. You will learn MySQL, Elasticsearch, and Cassandra as well as create 3 microservices.
- Learn to structure and organize your microservice.
- You will understand the integration and configuration of MySQL and Elasticsearch.
- Moreover, you will perform domain driven development applying hexagonal architecture.
- Integrate Cassandra DB in your microservices.
- 48 lectures-1 article- 2 downloadable resources- full lifetime access
Duration: 20.5 hours
Star Rating: 4.6/5
Students Enrolled: 2,062
10. A Sweet Bootcamp on Golang (Feb 2020)
If you want to learn Go from scratch then you can consider this highly rated course on Udemy. This course starts from the basic level to the advanced level. It starts from the installation of golang on your system and to developing your first golang hello world program. It also includes more advanced topics like concurrent programming and working with packages.
- This course starts with a basic introduction to Golang.
- Classic Hello world program using Go.
- You will learn how to create, use, and install packages in Go.
- Also, learn to use and deploy control structures and use conditionals.
- Moreover, you will learn how to create, use, and modify functions.
- 98 lectures – 1 article – 1 downloadable resource – full lifetime access
Duration: 8 hours
Star Rating: 4.5/5
Students Enrolled: 1,137
So, these are the Top 10 Best Golang Courses on Udemy . Hope this will help you to select the best course for you. Get Started now and become a Professional Golang Developer.