In this article, we have reviewed the Top 10 Best Coursera Courses for 2020. Coursera has gained a lot of popularity over the past few years with a huge collection of online courses and specializations on topics such as machine learning, data science, and blockchain. About 45+ million people are learning on Coursera. These online courses are excellent ways to prepare yourself for a jump-start in your career. You can start any course with a 7-day free trial in case of any doubts. So here we have compiled a list of top 10 best Coursera courses for 2020, which includes both paid and free courses on the most in-demand technology topics.
List of top 10 best Coursera courses for 2020
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Deep Learning course by deeplearning.ai
- The Science of well being offered by Yale
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- Machine Learning by Stanford
- Python for Everybody by University of Michigan
- Financial markets Certification Course from yale university
- Learning How To Learn by McMaster University
- AI for Everyone
- Blockchain Revolution Specialization
1. Google IT Support Professional Certificate
This is a 5-course certification developed by Google to prepare every beginner for an entry-level job in IT support within six months or less. In this course, you will learn the troubleshooting methods, customer service, security and system administration. The starting lectures also introduce various terminologies and fundamentals to build a strong base in this field. No prior knowledge is required to enroll in this certification. You will also get to hear from the people working in Google. On the completion of this course, you can apply in top IT companies as an entry-level IT support. If you are a student another benefit is you earn up to 12 college credits and 4 associate degree level courses on completion.
- In this course, you will learn about the experience of the Googlers and how they started their career in this field.
- You will also assemble a computer from scratch, get the operating system installed and understand the impact of the internet.
- Moreover, Understand the standard protocols involved with network services such as DNS and DHCP and TCP/IP communications.
- Learn the troubleshooting and other necessary tools and explore the file system of the different operating systems.
Ratings: 4.7/ 5
Students Enrolled: 171,704
2. Deep Learning Specialization
Want to jump-start a career in AI? Then this specialization is perfect for you. In five-course specialization, you will explore the fundamental topics of Deep Learning and understand how to build neural networks to lead machine learning projects. Moreover, you will practice all the ideas in Python and Tensorflow. There will also be talks by top leaders in the field to help you to understand the concepts and challenges in deep learning.
- In this specialization, you will learn about convolutional networks, RNNs, LSTM, Adam, Dropout and more.
- Moreover, You will work on case studies from healthcare , sign language reading, music generation and natural language processing.
- You will gain best practices advice from industry experts.
- Furthermore, All the practice will be done in Python and TensorFlow.
Duration: 3 months, 11 hours per week
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Students Enrolled: 316,815
3. The Science of well being offered by Yale
This is a free course on Coursera which is created with a purpose to help you understand the philosophical science’s perspective about happiness. In this course, you will go through a series of challenges. It starts with a talk on the misconceptions about happiness and then moving to activities to increase happiness and develop better habits. You will also learn how the mind works and what makes you think the way we do.
- This free course is Yale’s most popular course online through Coursera.
- It has well-designed content and all the topics organized into appropriate sections.
- You will also learn to overcome your biases and explore different strategies.
- Moreover, Regular quizzes and assignments will be given to check your grasp on the topics discussed.
Duration: 19 hours, 3 hours per week
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Students Enrolled: 2,098,537
4. IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
Want to jump-start your career in Data Science or Machine Learning? Then this certification is fairly a good start. This certification includes a series of 9 courses which will help you to acquire skills required to work on projects in industries. The lectures cover a wide range of topics such as data visualization, analysis, libraries, and open-source tools. So, by the end of this course, you will have multiple assignments and projects to enhance your resume.
- This certification starts from scratch so no prior programming or computer science knowledge is required.
- The content is well designed and all topics are explained in detail.
- Moreover, plenty of opportunities to apply the skills is covered using real-world tools and datasets.
Duration: 3 to 5 weeks per course, 2 to 7 hours per week
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Students Enrolled: 144,368
5. Machine Learning offered by Stanford
If you are thinking about starting a career in machine learning then this is one of the best options available in Coursera. This course provides an introduction to the core topics such as supervised learning, kernel, support vector machines, and neural networks. Andrew Ng, one of the founders of Coursera teaches this course. He has taught about 3 million individuals through Coursera. Therefore, by the end of this course, you will have the confidence to apply your build skills to real-life scenarios.
- In this course, you will understand parametric and nor-parametric algorithms, dimensionality reduction, clustering and more.
- You will also gain the best practices and guidance from the instructor.
- Moreover, you will be given the opportunity to solve real-world based case studies.
- Also, learn to apply machine learning algorithms to build smart robots and understand text and audio.
- A flexible deadline is provided to complete this course.
Duration: 55 hours, 7 hours per week
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Students Enrolled: 130,724
6. Python for Everybody by University of Michigan
As we all know, the world is going gaga over Python programming language. This course is one of the best courses available on Coursera for Python. The Python for Everybody Specialization includes concepts such as data structure, networked application program databases and interfaces using python. Charles Severance, Associate Professor from the University of Michigan teaches this course. He will guide to retrieve, process and also visualize data with Python through 5 courses including a project to implement all that you have learned in this course.
- In this course, you will learn from fundamentals to install python and write your first program.
- You will use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information.
- Also, you get to learn the basics of Python programming.
- You will also use core programming tools like functions and loops.
- Moreover, Create applications for data retrieval and processing.
- This certification is divided into 5 courses from the beginners level to an increasing level of difficulty.
Duration: 4 months, 11 hours per week
Rating : 4.8 / 5
Students Enrolled: 372,209
7. Financial Markets Certification Course from Yale University
Are you eager to learn about how financial markets work and their impact on the world? Then you can consider this course. In this course, Professor Robert Shiller, who teaches Economics at Yale University shares this impactful knowledge. It is absolutely perfect for beginners as well. This course also introduces you to risk management and behavioral finance principles to understand the real-world functioning of insurance, securities and banking industries.
- In this course, you will have an overview of ideas and methods to manage risks and foster enterprise.
- Moreover, Emphasis on financially-savvy leadership skills.
- Introduction to risk management and behavioural finance principles.
- The main purpose of this course is to use such industries effectively and towards a better society.
Duration : 27 hours approx
Rating 4.8 / 5
Students Enrolled: 360,650
8. Learning How To Learn by McMaster University
If you want to improve your productivity, then this course for you. You will learn different learning techniques tested and used by experts from different fields in this course. With the help of this course, you will understand how the brain works in a better way. You will also learn about how the human brain uses two different learning models and puts information into chunks. Moreover, this course will help you to change the way you think and thus will change the perspective of your everyday life.
- In this course, you will find different modes of thinking and tools to tackle procrastination.
- You will overcome the challenges of overlearning.
- Moreover, you will develop mental habits to happiness and figure out the impact of mindfulness.
- Also, you will recognize your own strengths and enjoy the quizzes and assignments at regular intervals.
- One of the high demand courses on Coursera.
Duration: 12 hours
Rating : 4.8 / 5
Students Enrolled: 2,112,388
9. AI for Everyone
As the name of the course says this course is for everyone, including people with non technical backgrounds and interested in learning Artificial Intelligence. This course is more focused on investigating business strategies and concepts behind AI. In this course you will also uncover what data science, deep learning , neural networks and machine learning are. Furthermore, you will take part in machine learning building and other data science projects.
- You will learn the meaning behind the common AI terminology including data science, machine learning, neural networks, and deep learning.
- You will also get to know How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company.
- Realistic AI overview
- Also, you will learn how to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI.
Duration: 6 hours (approx)
Rating: 4.8/ 5
Students Enrolled: 275,232
10. Blockchain Revolution Specialization
Interested in learning Blockchain from scratch? Then join this Blockchain revolution specialization , this course explains the meaning of blockchain, its working and the reason why it’s called revolutionary. You will learn about various categories of crypto assets, and the way they can be transacted on blockchain. It is taught by DON Tapscott and Alex Tapscott, authors of the best selling book Blockchain Revolution. Furthermore , you will get access to ground-breaking research from the Blockchain Research Institute.
- You will learn 7 design principles of the Blockchain Revolution.
- In this course, you also will understand fundamental terms such as hash, nonce, miner, public-key cryptography, crypto asset and more.
- Moreover, learn about the top 10 challenges in blockchain.
Duration: 5 months (suggested 3 hours per week)
Students Enrolled: 5,649
So, this is it, the list of Top 10 Best Coursera Courses for 2020. Hope this will help you to select the best course for you. We have listed some free courses and paid courses with 7 days trial period so don’t think much join now and enhance your career.